Public Joint-Stock Company “Moscow Joint-Stock bank “Tempbank” uses SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) system while performing international settlements, guaranteeing high speed and accuracy of settlements, safe and reliable worldwide informing.
Bank holds free consultations on all types of settlements, matching optimal ways of payments.
PJSC MJSB “Tempbank” carries out settlements:
- In all types of world and CIS currency
- In currency different from account currency
For comprehensive service of clients’ foreign trade contracts PJSC MJSB “Tempbank” as well as its branches and supplementary offices renders a wide variety of banking services on a high level:
- Holds consultations on every stage of a deal (including studying of contract conditions) on questions of international settlements and currency control of foreign trade contracts;
- Carries out international settlements of foreign trade contracts in all forms, approved by international banking practice – from bank remittance to the development and realization of individual schemas of settlements (with elements of combined settlements, including several forms of settlements of one contract, and using instruments of crediting and of trade financing as appropriate);
- Implements guarantee operations – issues bank guarantees/counter-guarantees, opens standby letters of credit, advises guarantees of other banks in favor of Russian and foreign beneficiaries, puts in a claim of payment by order of beneficiaries on account of bank guarantees.
- Holds full range of services for international settlements in the form of:
1) Bank transfer:
2) Documented and clean collection :
While performing settlements in the form of collection, Bank carries out operations of receipt of payment or acceptance of commercial and/or financial documents (bills of credit, cheques) by order and in favor of clients. Safety control of documents and carrying on correspondence until receipt of payment and/or acceptance of collection is assured;
3) Documentary credit:
Documentary credit in foreign currency is one of the most attractive, interesting and complicated bank instruments. It is both method of payment of foreign trade contracts for goods (services) export and import and method of its collateral and financing, if necessary. Procurement contracts of foreign manufacturers goods and equipment (raw materials, goods of customer demands) and your foreign partners services (equipment mounting and start, personnel training, engineering, consulting and others) are financed by means of letter of credit. Your foreign partner gets 100% pay on the terms of the contract of goods and services delivery and there is no necessity in extending own commercial credit or granting a respite; as a result expenses are minimizing. In addition, your currency and commercial risks while carrying out operations with foreign goods and services suppliers are minimizing. Depending on conditions, letter of credit allows to make (get) payments right after submitting documents to nominated bank or to grant (get) a required respite